CanadaOne Twitter CanadaOne Linkedin CanadaOne Facebook CanadaONe RSS

Ask an Expert

Liquor License

Expert: Leonard E. Seidman

Leah asked:

How do I obtain an alcohol license for a new restaurant in Mont Tremblant, Quebec. Who would I contact etc?

Leonard E. Seidman answered:

Our website will give your reader all the necessary information to avail of our services on-line at the posted fixed rates payable by credit card. We are a private company providing our services to applicants for liquor permits. With over 50 years experience our attorneys at the firm of Seal Seidman can speed up the process, and ensure the applicant avoids costly errors.

If your reader would prefer to do all the work themselves, they can go to the RACJ website

About the author

Click here to go back to Ask-an-Expert index page.